6.16.2010

Time for some color

I am sorry but these watches are fugly in so many ways. The Marc Jacobs letters are obnoxious and the half clear plastic looks like the plastic on kids toys. You can find a much cheaper and cuter bright colored watch that look way better than these.





$175.00

The Michael Kors watch is much better looking in all the colors he offers. I am a little bias because I love his watches.

$195.00



I still prefer the Nixon watches I blogged about. They retail at $60.00 and are perfect for a colorful watch. You want to wear your watches a lot, and with some of the crazy colors it makes it hard to justify spending a lot of money on one you may not wear often.

$60.00

I personally love the Michael Kors color watch, Zodiac also has a large selection of colorful watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment