1.23.2011

The best thing about psych is the popcorn, which I brought, freshly popped

I was that girl in the lecture hall causing of the smell of delic Newman's Own popcorn to waft through the 300-person classroom.

I was also the girl with the enviable popcorn who fell asleep.


From my notes:
    1. people generally are in REM Sleep 4 to 5 times a night
    2. all other nor=================================== REM
    3. body temp , harder to wake up from rem sleep
  1. dream in REM
    1. pariinpartg of deep ls-during slo]
  2. 1st REM short, but as you cycle into the ngith, your REM get slonger and longer’
What does it mean?! It means don't go to class when sleepy.  This semester I strive not to make the choice between taking a nap in my room or taking a nap in class. Cheers to smarter studying habits and better sleeping habits...Happy second semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment