5.16.2010

Coated Lenses

"If my parents wanted to see YSL on my clothes, then they would have named me Yves Saint Laurent."  I generally agree with the sartorialistic (hmm...is that a word?) choice to not flaunt logos.

That being said, I love aviators and I love Tory Burch's incorporation of her logo on the lenses of this pair of aviators.  How often can you tell the difference between Tory Burchs, Ray-Bans, Guccis, Marcs.......?  It's hard to make out the design on the lenses' coating as the Tory Burch logo...the lenses are cool because this coating is something fresh.  Wait for all the designers above to follow.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty sweet, not sure how crazy I am about the color of the actual lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried on the blue ones. and they look fly. shapes great, fit my face perfectly. even though i prefer them slightly larger.

    ReplyDelete