6.22.2010

Guilt Noir

Gilt Groupe provides access, by invitation only, to men's, women's and children's coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices, per the company, of up to 70% off retail. Equestrian Sailor and I post lots of items from their sales. They often have very expensive items, thousands of dollars. I always wondered who was buying the $9,000 Chanel necklaces and vintage bags, I thought the site was mainly girls like myself trying to find good deals on high fashion.



That is until I discovered the elite Gilt Groupe: Gilt Noir. Gilt Noir is reserved for the top .01% of its customers. The founders Maybank & Wilson, considered only shoppers who spent at least $10,000 on Gilt's site per year. The members of Gilt Noir have access to sales 15 minutes sooner than all the rows at Gilt Groupe. Noir members also get invites to other special events and closed sales.


Another Noir on Gilt, I found this Bottega look alike for only $125.00. I know equestrian sailor will be happy about this find.



http://noirjewelry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment