8.09.2010

Fashion Econ?

I am at a loss - chunky,oversized watches have become a very, very popular trend. Everyone is wearing them, every housewife has one, sorority girls share them, grandmas at the farmers markets sport them. Thanks to Sailing Equestrian I first got into watches about three years ago. I am not looking forward to drooling over girls watches at school, when last year it was just a click of watch wearing gals. It all really hit me the day I saw Wal-Mart had knock off Toy Watches, Wal-Mart had knock offs!! Can something be more trendy?

Now this makes me wonder, is fashion evidence that trickle down economics really does work? Republicans might want to try to use this evidence with Beohner as speaker, and while defending spray tans.

To be continued...fashion economics

No comments:

Post a Comment