4.26.2011

Everyone has problems @Cornell

It was only a matter of time... it started with whitegirlproblems, then sororitygirlproblems, then Cornell welcomed #cornellgirlproblems earlier this semester (see my earlier cic post) to express all the problems us classy sorostitutes face daily in Ithaca.  
Since then, some more Cornell problems have been added.
#CornellGuyProblems (I'm just a typical guy at Cornell...I study in Mann, eat at CTB, and drink at JOs...basically, I'm normal.) 
#CornellSratStar (Because real Cornell Srat Stars can't stand that other bitch's grammar.)
This could get interesting....
Looks like, Cornellguyproblems and Cornellgirlproblems may have hooked up??

Now its sratstar's turn @cornellguyproblems. 
And #dartmouthgirlproblems has started some drama? (please note - created after cornellgirlproblems)
Really? #harshreality
Can't forget #ivygirlproblems or #ivykidproblems, and better yet #postgradproblems.  Another Cornell favorite #Note2Cornell.
It never ends. Is it bad that I can relate to so many of the Cornell tweets? Keep the tweets coming, please keep me occupied when I decide to go to class.  Can't wait to see what crnellgrlprblms I face – Trillium better have egg whites tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment