4.02.2011

fro yo lol

Like every other sorostitute, the mass arrival of froyo has ushered in a new line of meal philosophy: eat a big bowl of tart froyo and fruit toppings for the healthiest, tastiest (and a bit sweet) meal. Could the Special K diet become the Froyo diet. YES PLEASE.  At 39 cents an ounce and 100 calories a serving, froyo spells GET THE MEDIUM-SIZED BOWL in any girl's mind. And it has probiotics (good for UTIs)...how yup. I just sold myself. Needless to say, I've been twice in the last two days.

Added bonus: watching the high schoolers congregate and old people marvel at the self-serve setup.

Don't even bother googling calories in tart froyo...Then you'd just be a sorostitute cliche.

You should watch out for the added sugar in other flavors and sugary toppings. But who am I to talk?  I'll leave the wordsmithiness to Her Campus: Is Fro-Yo Making You Flabby?

No comments:

Post a Comment