7.21.2010

Dear Gilt, I hate you.

A few months I posted about these sandals.  They were my lifeline for a perfect future.  The stars aligned when I was browsing Gilt's DVF sale.  All the shoes were pretty bland, until I spotted THE BLUE FEATHERED sandals at the bottom of the page.  FOR FIFTY PERCENT OFF!  Looks like this was more of a shooting star day (haha).  Alas, they were sold out of my size and almost sold out completely.  More like a moon-less night.  But then I kept refreshing the page, probably about fifty times.................SIZE 8 available!  I added them to my bag and entered in my credit card in about 0.234 seconds.  Once in a freaking blue moon.



Thennnnnnnnnn a few weeks go by and I constantly check my email for the tracking number of my blue-feathered babies.  I finally get notification of shipment, but no tracking number.  Odd...how long can a blue moon last?  The next week, I receive an email that my sandals of peacock goddess status can not be shipped. EVER. No explanation.  METEOR SHOWER, my world is now RAVAGED.  Summer ruined. Life over on Sailing Equestrian Planet by big freaking Gilt meteors. Oh, but I got a $25 Gilt credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment