7.01.2010

Gold and Turquoise?

I love turquoise...the only piece of jewelry I wear daily is a simple silver knot ring with a small turquoise stone in the middle.  To me, silver and turquoise is like Drew Barrymore and rom-coms with decent plots...cant have one without the other.  Recently, I've been seeing turquoise paired with, gasp, gold!  I know Happy Sport loves this combo, but I was not entirely sold...until I saw these Antiquities Couture gold and turquoise earrings.  They are on the fatty side with a width of 1 inch, but I still love the detailing on the gold and jewel and metal combo!  If these were in silver, they would just be a little too "my body is covered in silver jewelery from New Mexico"-y.
Another shout out to Happy Sport, check out these gold, knot earrings. A bit to fatty for my taste. Both pairs are $16 at ideeli.

2 comments:

  1. I wish david yurman did gold and turquoise, only silver and turquoise for now.

    ReplyDelete