7.09.2010

Sequin Struck

When I think about going back to school...I get slightly depressed and then think of something happy, say the parties next semester...and then I think of an even better substitute: summer.

But while I'm thinking about glamming it up for campus, I've been sequin-struck lately.  Maybe it's those bright, summery-colored, sequin dresses now on clearance at FCUK?  Happy Sport complained about the sequins not lying correctly and insisted on flipping them so they were all oriented in the correct direction...but look at these Miu Miu sequined platform pumps!  The sequins can never be going in the wrong direction, just the silver or gold direction...reversible sequins!  Brilliant, or should I say dazzling?!  At Neiman Marcus for 750.  My one complaint is the platform, kind of tacky-looking in my book.

1 comment:

  1. umm the whole thing is tacky, not just the platform.

    ReplyDelete