2.13.2011

Diet Dessert Delights

It was about time a gum company created a product like Dessert Delight.  I was a bit skeptical until a friend gave me a piece of the Mint Chocolate Chip gum.  I put it in my mouth and it actually blew my mind.  I am obsessed.  The Key Lime Pie even tastes creamy, if you close your eyes you would think you had real Key Lime Pie in your mouth.  Food science at its best, this gum actually tastes like the dessert.  My favorite is the Key Lime Pie, followed by the Mint Chocolate Chip.  I also bought the Strawberry Shortcake, but that tasted more like sugary strawberries and not enough shortcake.  The flavor also lasts for quite awhile, which is great because that means dessert lasts forever in your mouth! I definently recommend trying this gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment