2.08.2011

Regina should've worn black yoga pants.

From the sage shoe blogger, the one and only MANOLO:
Unfortunately, for the Americans, the American version of hedonism is now mostly all about the nachos.
So true, my man. The Superbowl was all about nachos. And by nachos I mean....crackers with cheese dip, chips with guac, chili, 50 wings, DORITOS (blue ranch and nacho cheesier), the very best premade cookies I've ever tasted, homemade chex mix, every type of carby chip annnddd you get the idea. My attention span was so shot, I couldn't even decide whether Roethlisberger looked like a rapist. I really never got past the hipster resemblance between the Steelers' spandex and a pair of $80 leggings from American Apparel. Maybe the Steelers' players use their uniforms for 80s parties!

But I digress...when yesterday morning rolled around, I was in no state to wear normal clothing. I almost didn't feel fit to wear black yoga pants. A rare feat indeed. Are black yoga pants a college girl's wardrobe choice after a particularly hedonistic weekend (or week..)? It seems some girls (some girls = me?) wear black yoga pants like jeans. Jeans are overly worn, not too mention not the most flattering piece of clothing, unless they are super dark wash (and from some obscure LA company). Black stretchy, pseudo exercise pants are far superior. So I, sort of, embrace the newest, mediocre pant choice:

Yoga pants > Jeans
Jeans > Sweatpants
Yoga Pants >> Sweatpants

And I though yoga pants were just glorified sweat pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment