11.05.2010

Why Men Love Bitches

Thanks to a late night text from Sailing Equestrian - "I need a boyfriend".... I decided this post was necessary.

Greatest book EVER!! Well, sort of... a lot of my friends read it over the summer after freshman year hardships and heartbreaks.  Yes, we realized our dreams were not coming true and none of us are marrying the boys we met during orientation week.  We thought they were perfect and obsessed over them all year and many drunken escapades....how dreamy, but unfortunate and reality checked in eventually.  It does not matter anymore and the important thing is we all learned our lessons... The good news is, we are back, new semester....whole new ball game boys and newly declared bitches on the prowl; thanks to this book.

We thought we were ready to take on every frat star on campus, and mold him into the perfect ivy league boyfriend.  Half-way through the semester...being a classy bitch has worked great for one friend... the rest of us have not been so successful. Either way, this book was insightful on many things I was doing wrong.  Most importantly it gave me confidence to be who I am, especially when it comes to a relationships. With new confidence, I attempted it.. still failed.  Maybe I will read another great relationship book over break and have a new approach to try next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment