4.08.2010

I spy... Jack Rogers Navajos!



Jack Rogers sandals are the classic preppy sandal, made popular by Jackie Kennedy. They are a classic sandal that everyone should have as a staple. The usually cost around $100 and up; yesterday while I was walking around Target I discovered the Target Jack Rogers. I was impressed, they were legit looking.

Can you spot the poser?






Top: Jack Rogers
Bottom: Target - Merona

Merona did an impressive job. I did not have time to try them on, I want to see how they feel and do another comparison. I plan on going back and possibly buying a pair to wear to class and around campus.

In the mean time, I really want to order these Jack Rogers...

love the cork!

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know jackie o. wore these...but can def see it!
    when i was younger, she was my idol...def still a style icon.

    I get kind of sick of seeing these on everyone and I feel like they have been knocked off sooo much. And the target ones look cheaper, the browns don't mesh correctly and the leather of the lighter brown doesn't look expensive.

    But I guess I'd rather see girls wearing these over rainbows...

    ReplyDelete