4.07.2010

Tory’s Tunics

One thing I am going to get before summer is one of her tunics. She has too many, lots of different colors, beading, shapes and lengths. I have been looking around for one and have decided after looking that hers are worth the price. Everywhere you go they are $200 and up. For me, why not pay the price for hers and not some rando brand? Next question, how do you wear a tunic, especially a beautiful one like hers? Leggings in the spring, commando in the summer, only to the beach or pool, white jeans?





I just had to include the picture of this little girl, she looks so adorable!

2 comments:

  1. tunics are pretty timeless...my mom and i share our white and hot pink cotton ones!

    IDK how winter-y some of those are, but they are pretty versatile for spring and summer. Are you going to get a shorter one for pairing with pants and wearing it "commando" hehe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderfully fantastic images i ever seen. Thank you so.. much for posting. I simply love every single photo shot. Last two three images are truly nice.

    Tunics

    ReplyDelete