11.08.2010

Never fully dressed without a scarf!


This morning as I was getting ready for class, I realized I never feel fully dressed without a scarf. Is it because of where I live, the climate, current trends, insecurity, I am not sure.

No, I have decided, I have an obsession with scarves. A girl(especially at Cornell) can never have too many scarves. There are numerous reasons why I love scarves.

Reasons why I love scarves-
1. Feeling fat?
2. Stain on your shirt?
3. Low-cut shirt, but you do not have a clean cami or bandeau?
4. Cold outside?
5. Need to bring out your eye color?
6. Need to spice up class outfits?
7. et cetera..

The solution to all these questions is simply put on a scarf! What I am trying to get at is - scarves are awesome and I am so excited that it is finally winter scarf season!

Just to fuel my current obsession, my sorority had a girl from NYC come and sell scarves to us at dinner.  Soo not a tupperwear party, soo a scarf party. RAGER.  She had knock- off celebrity scarves(thank you Jessica Alba replica).   A portion of her scarf sales go to your sororities philanthropy. Could you make philanthropy any easier?? Philanthropy = shopping??? The life of a philanthropic sorostitute. If you are still intrigued visit her website Just Jamie's Scarves. She also modeled all the scarves herself on the website..still not sure how I feel about that. 

If you are really in a scarf mood check out Scarf World's blog and store.

No comments:

Post a Comment