11.08.2010

We're baaaaccckkkk!

It's torrentially pouring outside!!!!  Ithaca, take back your gross overcast skies and rain clouds (guess who's forgotten 8th grade earth science?).  Williamsburg is depressing enough without a shot (errr, or a week) of SHITE weather. And it's cold. I left all my winter stuff at home and have one red winter coat, which is quite troubling bc I cant wear that with my favorite red skirt...I begin to look like a younger, more mismatched -- but not in an Urban Outfitters acceptable way -- version of Barbara Bush wearing a red power suit.

Leaving the library and retreating back to my bed would probably be the wisest decision, but alas I realized  that being a hermit in bed does not qualify as spiritual recharging. It's not very spiritual and just more all-around pathetic.

Expect more regular posting, even if we did start this semester about 2 months late.  TWO WORDS: slow carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment