11.29.2010

No Weight Gain Chocolate

I found this lovely dark chocolate bar in the Cornell store today.  I was tempted to buy the entire display of different bars.  I decided just to post about this one - No Weight Gain. I also bought the Choco-scopes for a friend obsessed with astrology.  They have tons of other clever bars, I could not stop laughing as I read them and thought of friends who would also find them just as entertaining.  They are made by Bloomsberry & Co. of New Zealand.  These bars are great gift ideas and the website is fun to play around. 




No Weight Gain Chocolate**
**Guarantee No Weight Gain Chocolate

Warning: Manufacturer guarantee is void if packaging has been tempered with, open or torn.  No consumer serviceable parts inside.  May cause weight gain if used correctly. (aka eaten)

The ends say - Do not open.
Hahahahah made my day.  Have not opened it yet - Great motivation for my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment