11.06.2010

Slope Day 2.0 - Kid Cudi


Helloo cold, November, rainy Slope Day 2.0 and helloo Kid Cudi!! I am not a huge fan of rap music or whatever you want to call it, but I am in with LOVE KID CUDI!! After one of the most epic nights ever last year at Union College at his concert(minus my 19th Birthday-thank youu sailing equestrian), my friends and I are soo excited!!  Kid Cudi and Cee-Lo Green tonight at CORNELL!! It is going to be an epic rager! The concert has been sold out since tickets went on sale, kids are paying over $100 a ticket for tonight's show, get ready to rage.  Plus Cee-Lo Green as the opener - sooo "Fuck you" Drake for sucking on Slope Day. 


If you need to catch up on your Kid Cudi remixes, classics and jams I recommend Fresh On Campus and  Good Music All Day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment