3.12.2010

The budget Gap

We all have an unsatisfied desire for more clothes, more accessories, more everything. The only catch is the cash. The other day I found a way to fix my spring "budget Gap." Gap is my fix for spring pants.

I recently went into Gap and was amazed by the selection of spring and summer pants. It was even better when I tried them on and I loved how they looked and fit; oh and of course the price! They all averaged around $50. Basically you get the j.crew look for $20 to $30 less. I tried on a khaki pair that also had white paint splattered on them, they will be so cute for class or other casual days. Also, Gap is running a jean exchange program right now and you get 30% off any new pair of Gap jeans when you bring in any pair of jeans(do not have to be from Gap)!


The shoes she is wearing are horrendous!!! They ruin the pants and don't give justice to how cute these pants really are.


I love that if I didn't say these pants were cheap and from Gap, no one would ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment