3.25.2010

Tom Ford Sunglasses

Have you seen Tom Ford's nyc store (I think on Madison Ave)?  Very sleek.

His sunglasses are similarly designed.  I love the Miranda.  The frames are an unusual shape, but still totally wearable.  Love how they worked with the shape of my face.


Angelina Jolie has been spotted in multiple pairs of Tom Ford shades.  The lines of this pair balance her lips quite well, hehe.
Even though aviators are my favorite type of sunglasses, every designer is issuing their "own" version, which aren't always original or even any different from the next pair of aviators.  Tom Ford's Georgette may be a little busy for some, but I think they're a sick version of aviators.  I preferred the Miranda shape for its simplicity, but the Georgette pair is very fresh.

1 comment:

  1. I searched the caribean for these sunglasses!! I wanted to look at them again, I had no luck. I did however find Dior spin-offs(haha a dior spin-off wtf) Anyways, they did not seem to look as nice as I remember. I think you need these for this summer.

    ReplyDelete