3.31.2010

Fendi "Large Roll" Tote

I want this Fendi "Large Roll" Tote sooo bad!!! I have no idea what "Large Roll" means, but I do love the tote! I love that floral look because I love flowers, and it is even cooler when you look up close at it and can see the logo. I love the Nordstrom description of the bag.."Lovely floral watercolor print with understated logos adds dimension and texture to a shapely tote topped with slender handles." Really makes me want to buy it more. Also, it is neat because it does not scream Fendi at first glance, then you realize it does scream Fendi in a classy way of course!



Just need $810.00, ohh to be young and dream.

1 comment:

  1. meh.

    dont like the floral, too dark for spring- it looks old to me and not fresh.

    dont like the sheen- ages the bag carrier.

    ReplyDelete