3.30.2010

Pretend to live in the 60s for just 99 cents!

Today, I noticed Mews was carrying Peace Tea.  So I tried the razzleberry tea...it's a huge can for 99 cents.  The ingredients are brewed tea, sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, and sucralose...not bad!

The tea tasted fine and is one drink from Mews that isn't a rip, but the can artwork is laughable.  Phrases like "don't tread on me" "true freedom comes with great responsibility" "we must think for ourselves" and "we are in this together" decorate the tall can.  I guess it pleases my inner libertarian, but gotta say I don't really have an inner hippie.  The artwork is reminiscent of a Vietnam protest...is this supposed to appeal to me or my ex-hippie parents?

Maybe, Swem is just trying to send me a subliminal message to quit school and go smoke weed in my parents' basement....

No comments:

Post a Comment