3.04.2010

That's a Little Short...

Spotted on campuses across the country (I'm hoping not across the world, let me continue to believe that Europeans have higher taste levels than us Americans):

GIRLS' BUTTS!

On cold, nippy days in Williamsburg, girls often wear leggings and that's it.  Oh sometimes they have fUGGS on their feets.  Oh and then sometimes a butt-grazing shirt-tunic-dress...ahh shirt identity crisis!  But that's it.

I hate to admit it, but I was guilty of this fashion crime a few weeks ago.  Granted, I woke up really late and didn't want to resort to sweats and I remembered my sweater shirt-tunic-dress being longer than it actually is...I later (as in, later when I was walking out my dorm and pulling down my top) learned it's more of a shirt-tunic.

On those really windy days, you'd think all these girls' backsides would get quite cold.  And who wants a chilly bum?

For those girls who are confident in their legs and won't constantly be pulling down their upper piece of clothing all day long, I say: go ahead and have a chilly bum.
For the rest of us: PANTS!  How novel.

 
Let Brit fly solo on this trend.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I saw a girl the other day who had no clue that her butt was on display for everyone! Also, most girls do not have the body to pull this off (myself included). This trend is soo convenient and comfortable. I have been avoiding it this semester, but I will admit, did it a lot last semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I still do it a lot. It's just way to convenient and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh nooo I hate leggings and Uggs. Please, if you respect yourself, don't give in to this awful trend!

    ReplyDelete