3.03.2010

Sorry, I'm a Fashionista

This article appeared in the Cornell Daily Sun today. I loved it, I could not stop laughing. The best part was about the spandex and Uggs. For a guy, I was impressed with his point of view of girls in spandex and Uggs. We are all guilty of this, but who cares, we are still all classy colleges girls anyways, right?

"You know what I really hate though are leggings. Leggings are the worst. Because girls just go out to class in leggings. What’s up with that? And Uggs? Seriously, you’re going to wear Uggs? More like, “Ughs.” Man, have you even opened a copy of Vogue in the past 10 years? I mean come on, do you think us dudes really appreciate seeing at least 50 percent of your body in tight fitting clothes first thing in the morning on our walk to class? Seriously? You think any man would appreciate having to see that in the harshness of winter in the most boring place in the world on the way to a class that he cares nothing about? Do you think that any man in the world actually wants to see that? Yeah, we’re thinking, “Damn!” But more like, “Damn! That girl has no fashion sense,” which is of course the number one thing I look for in a girl. The last thing I want to see when I’m walking up the steps from the Ivy Room is your butt hanging out. Seriously, that’s just aw ... some."

He made my day, hopefully he reached come of the spandex and ugg faithfuls out there.

1 comment:

  1. UGGS in Vouge? Sorry, my friend...

    http://twitpic.com/photos/refinery29

    ReplyDelete