3.29.2010

My pedicurist: Sally Hansen




Summer is coming and that means sandals and open toed shoes. That means exposing my wintery-callused feet from all the walking at Cornell. This combination calls for a fresh pedicure. That being said, I could drop $65 plus tip for a pedicure at my salon, or opt for my $2.95 Sally Hansen Insta-Dry salon nail polish. I decided to save my time and money and do it myself. This nail polish is the best I have ever purchased. I went with the Sonic Bloom color, its a pinkish orange. It tries in under a minute, there are tons of fun colors, the brush is flat so it is easier to apply and it goes on with just one or two coats. When I was done, my toes looked pedicured, needless to save I was very satisfied. My mom even asked where I got my pedicure and she liked the color, she was impressed when I said I did them myself. Anyways, save yourself probably around $200 dollars(or more) and get a pedicure right when summer starts, but hold yourself over with a painting at home.

1 comment:

  1. i did my nails, but the result was not as optimal as yours ounds.

    ReplyDelete